1. Name: Alessandro Joseph Colantonio
2. Were you named after anyone? There is some sort of family tradition on my dad's side where you get your great grandfather's middle name (Alessandro). Joseph was my mother's father's name.
3. Do you wish on stars?: Not usually. I drift into my own little world every time I look at them for more than a second though.
4. Which finger is your favourite?: I like my pinkies.
5. When did you last cry: The last time I cried full out was during Backstage in November. I bawled quietly in the back row of the auditorium.
6. Do you like your room: I regularly want to rip it apart, moving everything, changing everything. I never do because that�s the way I am.
7. Do you like your handwriting?: When I�m relaxed, I think it looks nice. Most of the time, I think it betrays my nervousness.
8. Who do you admire?: People with integrity. Honest people. I hate people who look happy more than eighty percent of the time. I am a walking pile of jealousy.
9. What is the #1 priority in your life?: I�ve never had that much organisation in my life.
10. What is your favourite lunch meat?: Mortadella, or sometimes non-spicy salami.
11. Any bad habits?: I�ve started biting my nails again. I have no concept of responsibility. I would like to be able to criticize myself less. Once in a while, it would also be good to be able to stand up to people.
13. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?: If I were another person, maybe. Probably. If I were another myself, I wouldn�t. Not in a millions years. Not right now.
14. Are you a daredevil?: Do I do things that would get me on something like Ripley�s? No. Do I do generally stupid things that people look down upon? All the time. And I hate myself for it.
15. Have you ever told a secret you swore you wouldn't tell?: I would sell out for a handful of magic beans.
16. Have you ever stolen anything?: I stole a white Hotwheels car from the local drugstore when I was about eight. Afterwards, I hid on the top shelf of my closet because I didn�t want to give it back.
17. Do looks matter?: If you really like someone, you will think they are physically beautiful as well.
18. When was the last time you wanted to punch someone?: The last time my sister opened her mouth.
19. Have you ever met anyone famous?: I used to live vicariously through Entertainment Tonight. And then I became a cynical bastard.
20. Are you trendy?: I try sometimes. It always backfires and I end up cursing people under my breath.
21. What do you do to vent anger?: Cave in and go along. It avoids conflict and I�m the only victim. Usually, it goes along with detailed suicidal thoughts.
22. Are you passive or aggressive?: I liked to think passive aggressive, but now I tell myself that I don�t care.
24. Who is your second family?: Stage crew seemed to be, for a while. Right now, I feel very isolated.
25. Do you trust others easily?: I have faith in too many people.
26. What did you play with as a child?: Friends that had better friends.
27. What class in high school did you think was totally useless? Civics.
28. Do you like sappy love songs: No.
29. Have you ever been on radio or television?: A few years ago, I won movie tickets by getting a Furby to talk on the KoolFM morning show.
30. Have you ever intentionally hurt someone?: I do it all the time. I am a jealous, spiteful, all around bitter person.
31. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?: Yes. I punch the overweight crowd-surfers in the crotch.
32. Do you feel understood most of the time?: No.
33. Would you rather have a sore throat or an upset stomach? I can deal with physical pain.
34. Do you know what `sctief' is?: I�d look it up, but I�m spineless.
35. What is your nickname: Al. I went to "help group" once and they called me Sandy.
36. Could you be a vegetarian?: If I had to. (It made me gorgeous.)
37. Would you ever bungee jump: It seems too brief. I�d rather skydive.
38. Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?: Yes.
39. What are you worried about right now?: My weight. My ears (I�m listening to NIN too loud). My ability to be educated.
40. Do you ever wear overalls?: I think I might have had a pair when I was two.
41. Do you think you are strong: I�m still alive.
42. What's your favourite Popsicle?: Banana.
43. Who is most likely to respond? Most of the time, I doubt I�m visible at all.
44: Who do you think won't respond at all?: Yeah.
45: Birthday: January 3rd, 1985
46: Age: 17
47: Favourite Colour: Black
48: Eye Colour: Brown
49: Do you have a driver's licence: G2
50: Who Called You: Leanne.
51: Slept in your bed with you: Leanne.
52: Saw you cry: Leanne.
53: Made you cry: My mother
54: You had a fight with: My sister
55: You had a drink with: My dad and brother.
56: You went to the movies with: I can�t remember.
57: You went to the mall with: Leanne.
58: To e-mail you: Nat.
59: Are you bored?: No.
60: Who was the last one to send you this email: Kaitlin.
61: Do you want your friends to fill this out?: It would be interesting to know something about you.
62: What happened to the questions 12 and 23?
63: Why did the punctuation after the question number change from a period to a colon at number 44?